I'm back on plan. Day 2 of 30 by 30, I'm doing pretty well. I hate to be one of those cliche bloggers, droning on about "weight loss this" and "I feel so fat" No, I will not do that. I'm proud of myself, I've lost 23 pounds and improved my cardiovascular health. I'm not going to bemoan the fact that I've been "off track" for the past 3-4 weeks. Hell I'm looking at walking a half or whole marathon (undecided as of yet) and running a 10k come this spring! I'm just pretty damn, fabulous I'd say! Ha! take that!
So anyway, I'm feeling vaguely "lost-ish" and I need to inject the structure again, *looking around* "where's my planner?!" It's weird, I CRAVE planner time. It's like I have a touch of OCD and while its not enough to get my whole life in order, I sometimes get an unmistakable yearning for structure. Must be why I love calendars so much, so much order and POTENTIAL for order. *deep sigh* structure. I'm the most unorganized OCD person I know. how can that be? Ah well, anyway, I should get to that planner time. OH and as for the sweater, evidently they have not figured out at work that its cold outside, we should keep it warm inside. hmmm, well you know cold temps are an odd occurrence. I'm feeling particularly funny nor insightful, sorry. To anyone who reads this, ok no one is reading this. at least not yet. hmmm. Ok, redfox signing off "breaker 1-9".
Tuesday, November 29, 2005
On the necessity of structure, and a sweater.
Posted by redfox1218 at 11:52 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Ah... here I am. Your first fan! Lead on, dear friend.
Post a Comment