5 things I am hating right now:
1. This semester, I'm sooo very tired of it, go away everyone, GO AWAY!
2. The damn homeowners association. tonight was the first time I truly, really wanted to move to the country simply so I could stand at my door with a shotgun and say "Git off'n my property!"
3. Did I mention this semester?
4. Coming up with the bright idea of rewriting my lecture at the last moment.... stupid... stupid...
5. Not enough hours in the day...augh.
Monday, April 17, 2006
a brief list of annoyances
Posted by redfox1218 at 10:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Your semester is probably going to be over in a couple of weeks, right? My semester starts on Monday, and ends at the end of July. So I get to stare out the window at all the great weather (and did I mention no AC in Germany?). As you can tell, I'm not really looking forward to going back. Keep fighting the good fight, though!
Post a Comment