I've just read through my blogs-o-teh-mornin' and well, I want Tim Holtz's job. I want a job where I get to travel across American (and cruise to tropical destinations) and teach people (who adore me) cool artsy stuff. *sigh* Oh well. I love my job don't get me wrong, but the cool traveling (yes it can get tedious I'm sure) the artsy, and the people who adore me parts are all, well, lets just say one step above my current awesome job. I teach, but it's not artsy, does not involve traveling and my students certainly do not adore me. At least not all of them, and definitely not with the fervor that scrapping women adore gay scrapping men.
I know you know what I mean.
I want Tim Holtz's job.
Monday, January 21, 2008
I want Tim Holtz's job.
Posted by redfox1218 at 9:10 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Amen, sister.
I could not agree with you more.
Post a Comment