I don't think I'm a negative person. Not usually anyway. Sometimes I hit a funk and I will be downright depressed. I also will b!tch about things/events going on at the moment as well. We all do, I mostly just complain to my bff westexgirl. Anyway, sometimes I catch myself being kinda snarky negative when someone else is being la la land positive (As in they are in their own la la land).
I read my list of blogs this morning (I have a list of blogs that I MUST read everyday) and a couple of those are blogs of scrappers. One in particular (Ali Edwards) is proposing this kind of challenge idea for the weekends and all in all a great idea, but when she proposes it she prefaces it with the idea that she's "trying to incorporate more creativity in her everyday life" (paraphrased) immediately I mentally stuck a finger in my mouth and thought "barf! whatever, lucky for you ITS YOUR JOB to bring creativity into your life, the rest of us have real jobs!" Then I kept reading and I really liked her idea, and I admonished myself and thought; You know we all have stress, we all have lives, and we all have the choice to do something with our time or not. I think I should just shut up and focus on adding a little more creativity to my everyday life. ;)
Thanks Ali.
Just say No to the negative.
Saturday, January 19, 2008
NO to the negativity.
Posted by redfox1218 at 10:01 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment