CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 07, 2008

No Mercy

Nope, I just had to swallow the truth, with all it's bitterness.

I got the phone call from the nurse. My hCG was lower today than even Wed. I stopped my progesterone shot. I should start bleeding one of these days soon.

I had in my hands what I had been working for for so long.

Then it was gone.

I tried to prepare myself, I had rehearsed the conversation in my head. Funny, the conversation was pretty much the one I had heard in my mind but I cried more than I did when I practiced the whole thing.

*sigh*

1 comments:

Carol said...

My heart breaks for you...truly broken for your sorrow and your heart ache. I shed tears for you, but I am also holding on to hope for you and the future.