I went to the Dr. yesterday, she was really happy with our progress, 14 large follicles, I think 17 or 18 total follicles. She said we were progressing well, if a little quick, so we cut back on the Gonal-F. I was buoyed by her optimism.
She asked if I felt any feelings of "fullness" I replied that I did, I felt a little crampy, and kind of bloated. She said that was perfectly normal and that in fact for a lot of people their pants will get too small. Yay. I've lost weight and can finally wear some of my cool clothes and I'm gonna get big again. *sigh* but at least I now know that my 5lb weight gain is due to the water retention, & enlarging ovaries, not actual weight gain. Or at least I like to think so. ;)
She mentioned that before long I would have to wear elastic waistband pants. Especially if I get pregnant, and even more so if I get pregnant with twins. *sigh* What? Are you kidding me? *sigh* I've decided I will simply wear scrubs to work.
Sh!t, I teach prenursing students right? I should be able to wear scrubs to work right? Draw string pants could be good. I've always wanted to wear scrubs (read: pajamas) to work, now I might have a good excuse.
Like I said before, I was buoyed by her optimistic outlook. She even mentioned getting pregnant and maybe twins. I let myself get a little happy with that thought. It felt like it might actually happen, but I didn't want to let it go to my head. I have to remind myself, one day at a time. I thought about names even, in case I have a boy and a girl (our ideal thought, of course just having a happy, healthy baby at all is pretty ideal)but then I reminded myself to just think one day at a time. Not too far ahead. One step at a time. It keeps you from being too dissapointed if it doesn't work. Of course I don't want to be pessimistic either, I guess I just don't want to be anything but patient, and take it one day at a time.
Tuesday, February 12, 2008
One day at a time
Posted by redfox1218 at 3:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment