Isabella's one month birthday was 2 days ago and I just wanted to list a few things (more for myself really) that she can do. This is more for scrapping so if this seems a bit of boring reading for you, I apologize!
At one month Isabella:
Can lift her head when on her tummy.
Focuses on mirrors, toys and especially faces.
Has started to coo and “talk”.
Makes a lot of faces, but smiles really big when she’s asleep.
Can soothe herself pretty well, when she’s sleepy.
Has slept pretty much through the night a few nights (6.5 hours!) mostly it’s about 5 hours at a stretch.
Drinks about 4 oz at a time.
Loves to nap in her swing
Has started to nap on me on her tummy.
This month has passed by both quickly and slowly. I can't believe she is already a month old, but also, it seems like such a long time ago that we were all impatient for this baby to come. It seems like the past month has been a blur, kind of a dream and I wake up and here I am! How did I get here?
I was driving along today (had to return the breast pump today, hooray!) and I realized. I am someone's mother! I am a mom! Wow, I really have a baby. A sweet little girl. Wow! Whoa. I am amazed and humbled at the same time.
I love this little girl like crazy! I am so very lucky to be her mom!
Happy Birthday Isabella! I love you little girl!
Fox
Thursday, February 19, 2009
Happy Birthday Isabella!
Posted by redfox1218 at 3:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment