
My baby is looking at one of her toys! Jacques the Peacock to be exact! He is the cutest little interactive bird I have ever seen. While the front of him is an explosion of color, mirrors, ribbon, pattern etc (in fact I'm wondering if it's a bit sensory overload) the back of him is a red but and his fanned tail are patterns of black and white. Perfect for my 2 week old baby. She stared at these black and white patterns and I could see she was really looking at them, not just randomly looking in that direction. and yes it was hanging close enough so she could see them. It was awesome. Neural pathways building... I could just see them. Being laid out like little brain super highways.
Yes! :)
Fox.
Friday, January 30, 2009
Neural pathways!
Posted by redfox1218 at 9:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment