One of my new favorite shows comes on tonight! Yay! And NO it's NOT Glenn Beck, smarty pants Yoda! I do however enjoy his show very much though, yes I am conservative, not crazy, but conservative, and NO they are NOT THE SAME! Stop snickering Yoda! I see you back there! B have you checked out his show? it's on a 4 pm on FOX News Channel. Catch if you can, it's funny, insightful, and it's NOT MSNBC (soon to be renamed, "The Barack Channel, all Barack all the time. I can feel the chills running up my leg too!")
Anyway! No one of my new favorite shows after watching ONE EPISODE. Friday Night Lights. I know call me crazy, but the writing is fantastic, the characters nicely complex, the situations so close to reality it's painful and the filming is excellent. I found myself talking to the TV, advising the characters. "Mmm...mmm... mmm, naw honey, you can NOT fix him. Just run, run away fast!" and "You go new principal! It is not popular to use the booster money for academics but you go on with your bad self!"
Ok so my TV discussion sounds corny and stupid, but the show most certainly is not, I'm a total convert. It's on at 8pm tonight, I think on NBC, it's on our DVR list so I have no idea where or when it's on except that it's on tonight. check your local listings as they say. Give it a try, I think you'll like it!
Fox.
Friday, January 30, 2009
One of my new favorite shows.
Posted by redfox1218 at 11:43 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
FNL is not new. Though it was cult popular when it started. (Surprising? Hm..... just saying.) Might I recommend The United State of Tara if you have showtime? It just started and it is *really, really* good.
PS - I believe FNL was cancelled. And for the record, I did watch it twice and didn't care for it much.
I know it's not new, but it was barely renewed. It doesn't have huge ratings but those who like it are fairly cult like I've heard. I, am a convert. ;)
I'm sure I've watched him before. I'm sure this won't shock Yoda much at all, but I am a Fox News junkie. I hit that channel several times a day. I totally *heart* Sean Hannity. I was quite pleased to see his freak/side show partner Alan Colmes leave the show. *shudder*
If you want to really see/hear someone get totally revved up, listen to Laura Ingraham. Wow.
Finally, let me say, I just checked your blog again. I see I have quite a bit of reading to do. I'd almost given up on you. Again. *snicker
Welcome to Motherhood, Fox. It will be the most exciting ride of your life. Now you know what it's like to have your heart exposed on the outside of your body. It's un-freakin'-believable.
*smooches*
Post a Comment