CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Baby update

Nope, she's still not here.

I did some walking around the house tonight, I knew it would get her moving and sure enough it did. She's doing her nightly tap dance in there. I'm hoping she will tap dance her way right out of my uterus.

Although I have to say I'm going to miss feeling her move when she is out. I know, I know I will finally get to see and hold her, but still, I will miss feeling her and just kinda knowing. *shrug* Ok pregnancy hormones are cranked up to "high" now. *eye roll*

*smile*

2 comments:

Nee S. said...

As a mom who delivered a week after her due date (but 3 days before a scheduled inducement *whew*), I just want to tell you to hang in there. It'll happen when it happens.

Do you have a puzzle or a couple of books to take your mind off obsessing? I worked right up to the day Hannah was born, so I had something else to focus on 2/3 of the time, and that really helped to keep me from going over the edge.

*hugs*

redfox1218 said...

That reminds me I need to get myself to the bookstore ASAP! I need a few good books! Thanks Nee!