I haven't really had "A list" in a long time. You know the list of hotties you would so "do" if you had the chance. Now mind you this is not the list you have with your significant other of "if you had the chance I would allow you to have sex with these people". THAT list is a no. Cause I know who would be on dh's "list" and well, honestly I'm a jealous beyotch and uh, no, *crosses arms and lifts and eyebrow* that is NOT happenin'. Well and it's just never gonna happen anyway so whatever. That and dh does not agree to "that" list either so meh, whatever. This is just the "I find him totally hot list". I honestly haven't had a list like this in a while, I guess I just don't get terribly star struck. Famous people (since these lists tend to have famous people) are just that, people, and are just as terribly flawed as the rest of us. They just happen to have high profile jobs, but thats it. In fact it bugs me when they try to use their fame for things like political influence *gag* that especially irks me, whether conservative *sarcastic chuckle* like that ever happens, or liberal *cough, all of Hollywood cough* I think it's obnoxious. Why on God's green earth should I consider Susan Sarandon's opinion any more than I would any other person on the street? Cause she memorizes words and can repeat them with much emotion in front of a camera? *hysterical laughing* yeah um, NO.
ANYWAY (I've gotten waaaaaayyyy off topic here, what a shock!) I have two people to put on my Hottie McHotstuff list. Drumroll please!
Gordon Ramsey (oh yes the chef!)
Daniel Craig (A la James Bond actor)
Now Ramsey is just hot, I mean he is an effing CHEF! HE can do all the cooking! but thats not all, he is an avid soccer player (he was a pro at one point) so he's still in awesome shape, he has great hair, he has like 3 smallish kids and is awesome with them and he loves his wife very much which we all know is a super sexy trait! He has an english accent and well that ups the hottie score and his mean ass gimmick on Hell's Kitchen is just that, it's an act. If you watch any of his other shows he's much more a motivator, teacher, encourager than just a drill sargent. Although the fact that he can get all hard ass on ya is also kinda hot. *sigh* yes, I *heart* Gordon Ramsey.
Daniel Craig, now I don't know much about him except he's english (again the accent is delish!) he plays James Bond and he is HOT. Like really the kind that melts you into a little puddle. Thats all I know and honestly, thats all I need to know.
Ok, thats two on my "list" I don't really have anyone else, but I will update as necessary. ;)
Do YOU have a list? If you do go to the comments, list 'em and WHY!
I'm out!
Fox
Saturday, January 10, 2009
Starting my "list"
Posted by redfox1218 at 10:17 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I don't have a list, but Johnny Depp would be a permanent member if I did, for most of the reasons you mentioned for Gordon Whatsit (don't know the show). Even John says he is attractive to men, too, even if they don't swing that way. I mean, besides his physical loveliness, he donated a million bucks to the hospital that treated his daughter a year or 2 ago, plus he treated the staff to a preview of the last PofC movie AND visited the children's ward dressed as Jack Sparrow. What is not pant-inducing about all that?
Interesting topic, though. Judging from Yoda's blog, it is a much canvassed topic among her friends. *g*
LOL... OH! Johnny Depp is on my list also. He should definitely be top ten... maybe top 3. *Yum, yum*
And yes... this is what we do with our time, scrap and discuss sex - both real and fantasy. :)
Personally, I am still loving Brad Pitt. I have a pretty comprehensive list somewhere on my blog. And yes - - I'd do each one of 'em. The mister totally knows I have a list. His list only has two women on it. Since he's allowed ten, he counts each of them five times. He is totally lustful after Jennifer Anniston and Ashley Judd.
Post a Comment