CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Ok, I know I'm just being impatient now but, ugh.

I really don't know how to feel. I know it's alot of hormones talking here, but part of me just wants to be done with pregnancy and have my baby already. Then I realize I should really relish this little time I have left to myself, fairly carefree(ish). The Dr. is giving me another week, which actually I think is the best decision before deciding to induce. I hear an induced pregnancy is longer and harder as opposed to just letting nature take it's course. She didn't say my baby seemed big or anything. I figure if the Dr. isn't worried then I guess I'm not either.

*sigh*

I just don't know. Although I will say my family hounding me about "isn't that baby here YET?!" is really starting to grate on my nerves. Especially my mom. She's acting like I'm some alien because I haven't had my baby yet. She actually asked if the Dr. was going to send me for an ultrasound or something, or if something was wrong. Um no, I am not abnormal! She is just used to people having their babies early. Yeesh, I swear I'm starting to feel like a fish in a fishbowl. Now if you're one of my friends and asking don't worry you're not causing me the anxiety, it is strictly my family.

I feel kinda weird though, like I want her to get here, but I also still have fear of the change. I know it's normal, but it's an uncomfortable feeling. I guess I should just be thankful for the normal uneventful pregnancy thus far (especially after all the work we had to do to get here) and let God just handle it as he will. Let go and just trust God. Lord I am yours, deliver me.

Literally.

0 comments: