We made it to two places today without major meltdowns! Yahoo!
I went to the mall this morning mostly to just go walking somewhere safe with my baby. Living in the city has it's perks, everything you could possibly need is within 2 miles and it's downsides, everything you could possibly not want is within 2 miles including scary people and traffic. So I went to the mall to walk. You know it takes 1/2 and hour to walk the whole mall once. Damn, thats a big mall. Isabella seemed to be ok with it.
Dh should be happy that this kid likes movement. She didn't let me stop anywhere long enough to buy anything. So at least she's saving me money there.
I decided to feed her at the mall since there are an abundance of places to sit and I really needed to get to the grocery store.
We successfully navigated the store and we had zero cart accidents. Thats more amazing than you think since you can't see where the front of the cart is with the carseat in the way.
Then we got home, and she actually slept and let me eat, *phew* thanks little girl!
Last but not least, I need to send a big thanks out to the lady in the grocery store line behind me. She asked how old Isabella was, and I responded and mentioned how it was our first 2 destination outing. She complimented me and said she had thought I looked pretty with it for having a little baby with me. I looked in the mirror at home and decided she must have been trying to cheer up the obvious new mom, I looked pretty bad, but I appreciated her compliment all the same. Thanks nice lady at HEB, I promise to pay it forward, you made my day. :)
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Little Accomplishments
Posted by redfox1218 at 4:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Hang in there... it's better than you think and will get easier all the time.
Post a Comment