Hello everyone out there in Blogland, here are few events of the day:
1. Caught 3 Sigmodon hispidus and 1 Peromyscus this morning. all in all 6% trap success, 6 rodents in 104 traps (2 trap nights)
2. I got a "100 grand" bar out of the vending machine today by accident, I meant to get the butterfinger crunch bar. However the 100 grand (its been a long time since I've had one of those) was extremely satisfying. cruncy chocolatey outside with lots of chewy caramel inside. yum! and what better way to wash down my lunch than with a diet Dr. Pepper. the stuff of legends.
3. Every time I listen to a book rep tout the book, I am sold. I try to stay impartial, but I'm pretty sold. I guess we'll see what happens tomorrow when I have 2 book reps coming to push 3 books. hmmmmm cause right now, its Bauman all the way!
Ok. well must run to class. more later.
-the fox.
Thursday, March 09, 2006
a bit of randomness
Posted by redfox1218 at 12:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment