CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 15, 2006

This is all I have to say

How dare you. How. Dare. You.

You have questioned my integrity, my committment to my profession and basically my personal ethics.

Go ahead, add up the math yourself.

I think you'll find the only thing lacking will be your own intelligence*.

Too bad, so sad. I don't particularly care about your sob story, everyone's got problems and yours are no more significant than mine or the next persons. However do not, and I repeat, DO NOT, take your personal insecurities out on me.

I just want my f*cking vacation and YOU are impeding that.

Get out of my office, you disgust me.

-Fox


*1. capacity for learning, reasoning, understanding, and similar forms of mental activity; aptitude in grasping truths, relationships, facts, meanings, etc.
2.manifestation of a high mental capacity: He writes with intelligence and wit.
3.the faculty of understanding.

1 comments:

Yoda said...

Amen, sister.