Finally I think you got the hint.
After showing you YOUR averages vs. the CLASS averages, um yeah, I think its you and NOT me. Sorry to have burst your bubble of pride and entitlement. Oh and all those "problems" you cited and implied were MY fault. Nope, those are your fault too. In fact um, I think all the decisions you make are your own and no one can take responsibility for them but you. Yup, you. You, you, you, you. Oh and for your information, nurses can't be too stupid cause they at least passed my class which is a whole lot more than I can say for you. Oh and I think my sister would have so chewed you up one side and down the other and then kicked your a$$ thoroughly for that comment. She is a nurse and an incredible one at that. Oh and she has a BA degree, and a Masters degree, oh and her BSN! Which is more than you will ever have, so I'd shut the hell up before I had to eat my entire leg if I were you. Ignorant jacka$$.
Thank God you are gone, now I can get back to my regularly programmed life.
Oh and you had better not come back, I will tear you up so bad you will be inside out after I'm done with you, so let's not go there shall we?
Thanks,
Fox
Wednesday, December 20, 2006
It is finally over
Posted by redfox1218 at 7:30 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment