CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Why God?

Why can't _I_ have a baby!? Why not me!?

ANSWER ME!!

GODDAMMIT ANSWER ME!!

I've never done anything wrong, I did everything right. I've tried to do what you would want me to do. I've tried to be patient, I have prayed, I have tried to accept your will. Well, what is your will? I have tried to figure it out, I have tried to understand it, I know, I know, we don't know the whole picture. Well guess what, that gets a little old after a while. How long do you expect me to try to put the puzzle together when I don't have the damn cover of the box and I KNOW that pieces are missing.


*sigh*

and I don't want to hear any of the "well God knows whats best bullshit." I know that, it doesn't mean I'm not mad at him.

I don't have the results back yet, but I don't think it worked. I'll know this afternoon, so this rant is a bit premature. With my luck, I will yell at God right now, and this afternoon I'll get the phone call telling me I'm pregnant. Then I have eat crow and apologize profusely, light about a billion candles.

*sigh*

0 comments: