Yeah I said it.
I'm mad at God.
A lightning bolt may strike me down, but you know what, I'm still pissed.
Fox.
Wednesday, February 21, 2007
Yeah I said it
Posted by redfox1218 at 11:07 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Just a spot, a window overlooking the trees. Thats all.
Yeah I said it.
I'm mad at God.
A lightning bolt may strike me down, but you know what, I'm still pissed.
Fox.
Posted by redfox1218 at 11:07 AM
1 comments:
Fox - You will never understand it. I still don't. The path sucks. The pain is incredible. Get my number from Yoda and call me. I mean it. I will listen. And if you want to yell, it's okay. It's okay to be mad right now. Be mad as hell. Don't think about what's next right now. Heal your heart. Relax. Focus on you and DH. Don't let the baby thing consume you. It will eat your relationship alive. I mean it. Do something special for you two this weekend. DH and I did that. Be a couple over the next few days. Don't talk about the gameplan. You can grieve the lack of success, but don't plan. Focus on YOU. Are you hearing me? DO IT, FOX!!!!! **Big Hugs!**
Post a Comment