CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

I'm a little disappointed




You Are 56% Texas



At first, you seem Texan... but just because a chicken has wings don't mean it can fly.




I was really hoping this test would have come out a little bit higher, I consider myself a Texan. Like the bumper sticker says, "I wasn't born here, but I got here as fast as I could." Ok well actually, thats not true either, but once I moved here, I was slowly swayed to become a Texan. Then I remember very distinctly telling my best friend Westtexgirl on the phone one day, "I just need to find a nice Texas boy to marry." Well I did, and guess what? That completed the Texan transformation. Dh is a true Texan through and through, and well he finished "Texafying" me. I've been to Washington on the Brazos (the birthplace of Texas) and felt the tremendous pride that comes with knowing that your state was once a country all unto itself. I've become so Texan that I now call northerners yankees. Much as I was called once upon a time. Texas is a wide, weird and wonderful place. I am happy and proud to call it home. It really is different than any other state in the union, and I love it. To quote my alumni (from TAMU) "From the outside looking in you can't understand it, from the inside looking out you can't explain it"

I love Texas!

Fox

0 comments: