CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 24, 2007

Oh one more thing...

Forgot to mention the weight part of the last entry. I am steadily losing weight which just goes to show you don't need to cut out part of your God given digestive system to lose the L-B's. You just need to shut your God given mouth.

Ok so not that easy I know (so no nasty comments eh? I know all about the difficulty with losing weight, so ppbbbbtht!) but if you just stick with the program in this case Weight Watchers, it can and does work. I've lost about 10 lbs with no exercise. Now mind you it has not been fast, about one lb or so a week. If I were working out (like I should) it would be faster but you know I'm happy with what I can get. So yes, I am proud of myself! YAY me!

Now hopefully that fertility Dr. of mine will mercifully keep the snarky potato vs. baby comments to herself then we can all be happy. She is a great Dr. but you know, potatoes are evil, evil buggers that are hard to resist. They call to me in my sleep. Damn you starch laden tubers!!! DAMN YOU!!!

-Fox

1 comments:

Yoda said...

I'm not going to post an entry on my own blog, but I am back OP this week... dammit. (As I sit here eating chocolate icing directly out of the carton while I type this... no, I am not kidding.)