CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 04, 2009

What's happened to me?

I used to be a happy person.
I used to be optimistic.
I think I worried, but not like now.
I used to say it will all work out.
I think my friends would have described me as easy going.
I knew I had issues, but I don't think they overwhelmed me as much.

So what happened?

*sigh*

2 comments:

Yoda said...

*hugs*

I am not trying to trivialize anything, nor suggest your problems are geographical, but I truly believe you could benefit from a week here. You sound like you need some banana therapy. We love you... and you could bring the baby. :)

redfox1218 said...

A week with banana therapy does sound like a good idea, I know I need a break of some kind, even with the baby.

Not sure if it's feasible.

*hugs* thank you. I was a having a really, really, really bad morning. obviously.