CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 17, 2006

I have an audience?! Crap! Now what?

I talked to Westexgirl this morning, (like I usually do on my joyous commute, ha!) She accompanied me (albeit virtually) on my errands on my way to work this morning. I had to stop at CVS to pick up my pictures and some Abreva for my afflicted husband (oral herpes! cold sores! Yes, like the kind most of you have! sheesh people.....) and then I HAD to stop at Hobby Lobby. Yes, HAD TO. (Don't question my actions!) They had stamps and inks at 1/2 off so it was like buy one get one free! so of course I got 3 sets of cats eye stamp pads and got 3 free! I felt really guilty, I took a package off of each hook and plopped them into my basket, it was truly decadent! I also got a couple of stamps after much deliberation. The whole time talking to westexgirl. She then informs me that the other scrapping chica-rica's are reading my blog and have commented on the lack of action. (ahem! yes I'm squinting right at YOU!) I'm busy, I mean REALLY busy, like so super duper busy I don't even know where to start! So yeah! Step off man!

Ok, thats all malarkey. Total Bullsh**. I've just been really lax about the blog. Had no idea you were checking in on me, the little ol' Fox. Since I know you're looking I'll try to write more often about my little ol' life here in "the big city".

So here is the update: I got into my office finally (after not getting my pics at CVS cause they *freaking* lost them, good thing i still have digiital copies) and hung up with westexgirl and turned on my 'puter. my microsoft outlook opens with my daily calendar. CRAP! the interview I am supposed to go to is from 11-12 not 1-2 as I had thought all weekend and it was 10:58!!! Here I am happily munching on my warm BK whopper with no tomato, no onion and extra pickle. I have not put my makeup on, and well just all around not settled into my office. So I drop the whopper and pick up my notebook a pen and glance at my makeup bag and say "to he** with it" and move my booty quickly to the meeting room, I wasn't even the most late, luckily someone else got there later than me! *phew* saved by someone elses even greater lack of attention.

It all worked out, got back to my office at 1:00, my whopper cold, but still tasty, (BK whopper at any point is tasty, unless westexgirl has injected it and put it in the incubator, ask her about that) but now, here I am. Still at square one. No work done.

See how busy I am? Thats what I said to begin with.

Step off man!

lol, just kidding. I'll blog more, check back later. ;)

-the fox

0 comments: