You know my own procrastination is starting to get to me.
I'm not certain how other people can stand my procrastination. I think I must have that sweetness factor that Dr. Bob has. He is chronically late everyone still loves him. Its like, everyone is sitting around the meeting table and !/2 horu after we were supposed to meet and everyone is hungry or angry, Dr. Bob shows up in the doorway, glasses askew, moppy hair disheveled and says "Hey guys!" and we all look at each other collectively and then back at Dr. Bob and say in a happy aw shucks how can we be mad at you kind of way "Oh, Dr. Bob!"
I must have that thing. *shrug* anyway, it actually only took me about 1 hour total to grade my exams and put them in the computer. I so should have done that on Friday! but again that would mean I was not procrastinating. *sigh* and we all know, that is not my nature.
Speaking of which, back to work.
The Fox
Tuesday, July 18, 2006
I'm so annoyed with myself
Posted by redfox1218 at 4:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment