CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 24, 2006

I'm so annoyed with Blogger now

I wrote a fabulous blog this morning and when I went to publish, there was some stupid error and lost it all. With it I lost my will to blog.

but I'm back, only to mention that I have finished grading the written portion of my latest exam. They did awful, horrible. and I thought there were some particularly good questions on this one. *sigh* when will I stop feeling guilty about students not studying enough or not taking the swiftness of summer school seriously. *shrug* I should just wait and see what the multiple choice comes out like, I"m certain that will pull the grades way up, it was ridiculously easy, hence I felt ok with making the written, nice and challenging. I'm certain they'll do fine. bleh.

I feel the immense need to buy more scrapping stuff, not certain why but its just so fun to buy! I've never loved buying anything so much! It kinda scares me, it just doesn't seem.... ok. Well I'll be laying off the buying for a bit since I'm watching my cash budget. I pulled out a bit more money cause, well I was running low, which I know is completely opposite the point of having a cash allowance. You're supposed to learn to portion your money out and think about what your buying. I know, but well you know. You know?

Oh well ok, gotta run, trying to get to bed early.

Fox

0 comments: