CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 20, 2006

Back to life....Back to reality....

Augh, I could use a little less reality. We just finished freakin' summer school on Friday and here I am back to the grind tomorrow. bleh, and double bleh. *sigh* I am going to try furiously to be as efficient as possible so that I can do through this semester as calmly as possible and try to get this other class (that we will refer to as "the class of anguish") prepped and ready to go for next semester so I can be as stress free as possible teaching it. This will be the semester of low stress. I will attempt to be calmly organized and efficient. Actually while I don't feel like going to the 3 hour meeting of nothingness tomorrow, I know its the start to a new academic year so, it does somewhat have that feeling of new possibility, of potential. So now might be a nice time to start some new habits, some good new habits. Try to leave some bad habits behind. I'll work on that.

I tried my hand at fake plant arranging yesterday after getting a very nice silk plant for my MIL. She wanted something with trailing leaves and nothing looked good in the land of zombie plants (get it, zombie- undead, ha ha ha.... ok its late cut me some slack) but then DH and I found a good one and added somem trailing leaves and I must say it looked great! If I ever lose my job I think I might (after an apprenticeship) be able to acquire the fake plant arranging job at a Michael's or Hobby Lobby or other such suitable crafts and home decorating store. I'm secretly extremely excited. (ok not really) but it was fun. ;)

Oh and I made a lovely black forest cake and rice crispie treats to take to my MIL birthday party, I also decided in my next life I might want to open my own bakery. I really like to bake, though notice I said in my NEXT life. for now, a nice hobby. :)

hmmm, lets see, oh and my SIL and her DH have an opportunity to adopt a little boy, they are thinking and praying on the situation at hand, I hope they do it!!! I'm praying for them, oh please oh please!!! I hope they do!!!! :)

Oh yesterday I went to a LSS and I wasn't terribly impressed, especially since they don't carry Chatterbox. bleh. A store that does not carry Chatterbox products will not see me again I'm afraid. So I think the LSS I went to on Friday is far superior and while not the best I've been too, its pretty good and is one of the only places I've found 8.5 x 11 albums, I'd like to try my hand at that size. we'll see. Of course having to go to the 3 hour meeting of nothingness will really squash my scrapping plans this week. I must get there.... I WILL get there.....

Hmmm, ok I guess thats it. Exciting eh? More excitement and entertainment to come!

0 comments: