CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 17, 2006

New toys! New toys!

Only the other scrappin chica-rica's can understand the joy that comes with obtaining a few more things with which to alter/paste/cut/paint/stamp/ink etc. paper. Or the joy that comes with finding something to carry all your altering/pasting/cutting/painting/stamping/inking and paper things. I have done both today (I know in my earlier blog, I said I didn't get much done and well.... I didn't, unless it was scrapping related.) I got the call and went to my LSS to pick up my new Tote-ally Cool Tote, the green and black one! Then I picked out a yard of ribbon that would match, to tie on the cool name tag I am already planning so I can always identify my cute bag. :) Oh and I obtained some fabulous cats eye ink pads as mentioned earlier.

I *heart* scrappin' stuff!

The Fox

0 comments: