My husband says I shouldn't use the word hate, he says it implies an incredible amount of negative feeling. He seems to think that I do not want wish to imply an incredible amount of negative feeling toward whatever it is I am claiming that I hate. That is where he is mistaken. Here is a short account of my venemous feelings (at least for today).
1. I hate the Fertility Dr.'s office. I hate his back office staff. They are incompetent fools and I'm worried about entrusting my fertility to those idiots. They can't seem to handle the insurance issues that THEY should be handling. You know I do my job, they should do theirs. Since they can't seem to handle that, I will be going there shortly to rip them a new one. I'm trying not to go all "Efferson" on them. Those of you who know what that means know it means alot.
2. I hate my husbands boss and coworkers, they are jack asses. They have made his life miserable which in turn makes my life miserable. This is completely unacceptable. I truly wish I could go napalm that sh*t hole. However because I value my life free from incarceration I will not be doing so, but I pretend in my head. I can see them blown to smithereens. I'm not normally a very violent person, but it is to this extent that these people have pissed me off. Now I have to be in close proximity to these people at the Christmas party, unfortunately I have to make small talk and pretend to be having a good time when what I really want to do I punch them then spit in their face, Merry Christmas. Just the thought of it makes me so angry and unhappy it makes my heart race and bile come up in my throat. Ok enough of them, I have wasted too much of my precious moments of life thinking/dealing with them.
3. I hate insurance. Simply for the fact that they don't cover the expensive stuff. *sigh*
4. I hate tailgaters. Get Off My Ass. "Die tailgater scum!"
5. I hate the feeling I get when I have to give people bad news about their grades. It's drop time and well some people are not doing so well. I don't hate it when they haven't been trying, I don't care about that. I hate it when they have been trying and this is like the last class they need to get into ________ school. I can usually tell when people have been trying, and giving it their all, but they still fall short. I hate that feeling.
** Note**
As I've been blogging I listened to 3 message left on my phone 1. from the Dr.'s office saying my info was passed on to the appropriate person 2. the billing people asking me to call them about my medical bill, 3. the appropriate person who has my medical info, I need to call her back hopefully they have just saved me a trip to their office and thus they have dodged a bullet full of cussing. I think my office is bugged. How did these people know they should call me, exactly right before I was to pay them a visit?
Anyway, I feel sort of better. Hopefully I will feel lots lots better after I talk to the Dr.'s office. *sigh*
-The not so hate filled (anymore) Fox.
Thursday, November 09, 2006
The Fox Hates on Everyone
Posted by redfox1218 at 1:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Damn - I totally love you
Post a Comment