I just heard that song "don'tcha" by the Pussycat Dolls, I think. If not them, then some equally as skanky, hoochie, nasty chick "band". I really despise that song, "Dontcha wish your girlfriend was hot like me....blah blah blah" The first thing I think is "No, cause she probably be some skanky ho with like an untreated venereal disease. Bleh". Then their next hit song "Buttons" which is basically about some horny chick who is all impatient and pouty because the guy she's with won't just use her up and eff her real quick like he said he would. Why do I get the feeling that some guy wrote these songs for these patheta-sad "sex-kitten" automatons to sing? I'm no super women's lib activist. I'm not militant about women's rights and the social degradation of women blah blah blah, but you know, it does bug me when these are out there for little girls like my sweet little niece to see. Luckily my sister doesn't allow that kind of crap into her house, but how many girls are older than my niece and are flipping around on the radio and hear this crap. Then they think that they are supposed to be hoochies just waiting for guys to use them. I know, there should be parental intervention etc. but you know I was a young impressionable girl once and luckily I had plenty of parent intervention. I knew that when I heard crap like that on the radio or TV it was crap, but some girls will not be able to see that or they don't have parents to scare the bejeezers out of them like I had. I just wish those girls had more dignity than to sing that sh**. You know fame is not worth your dignity.
Oh and I also hate that those damn songs are so effing catchy.....*humming dontcha*.....
Sh**! Damn ear worm!.............*humming*....... *sigh*
Sunday, November 26, 2006
Redfox Prints
Posted by redfox1218 at 3:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
The ear worm is in my head now, too. THANKS!!!!!
I agree. As if little girls don't have enough trouble with self esteem issues. Then they turn into women with self esteem issues.
Scary.
Parents really can make such a difference. I hope I am able to keep Joey away from this junk
Post a Comment