Today is like day 25 of the mysterious hacking, mucous-y, cough. I've had this cough for like at least 3 weeks now. I went to the Dr. a week ago and she said, "Oh I think its viral, so just take mucinex and we'll see how it goes." Now I feel worse than before and I can not go into the last 3 weeks of classes like this. I am fuzzy headed, tired, wheezy and just in general sick and slow. I am feeling so crappy I passed up a whole day of scrapping with the girls (oh and ironically I need to write a virus lecture for tomorrow too.). At least I can say I would have been miserable and worthless if I went, I've already slept like 2 hours on the couch alternating between freezing and burning up. Also I hate being around other people when I'm coughing like I am, I swear they must hear me and think "run she has tuberculosis!" or at least "Blech, thats nasty! why is she subjecting us to her sickness, how rude!" Ok so I have too many imaginary conversations in my head. But I believe people really are saying these things in their own heads. Maybe not. I do. Anyway, thats all, I think I need to hack again, excuse me.
Sunday, November 26, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Hey Fox - -
I'm feeling your pain. I am right there with ya. Only I'm hooked on nose spray on top of having that stuffed up crud. I blogged that I was off of it. Only now I'm back on. I'm a weak, pathetic woman. Blahhhhhhh........
I hope you feel better soon.
Post a Comment