What would I change about myself physically?
Well, there's the obvious lose weight option, but I think that goes without saying really, and I'm currently successful in that department so I'll leave that out for now, though it really is the number one thing. I'm pretty happy with the rest of me, if only it were a little less of me. ;)
Um, I would change, my skin, and my teeth.
Forever I've been wanting braces. When I was in middle/highschool I said I wanted braces. Crazy I know, but, when I was very young I had lots of teeth pulled (I don't really remember why, stupid orthodontist) and well they came in crooked. I would LOVE to have pretty straight, white teeth.
As for my skin, it's been a constant battle for my whole adult life. The one thing I can say is thank God I did not have these acne problems as a middle/highschooler. Those days are hard enough as it is, and I'm glad my acne was mild-nonexistant at that point. These days however, It's pretty bad. It's been way way worse, but, either way, I hate it. I wish I could have smooth, pretty, creamy skin. Instead it scars and blotches easily. I swear it takes forever for a red ugly acne scar to fade. Oh well, I try to pick good makeup and then honestly, I've kinda decided who cares. It's not too bad right now, and well, people love me regardless, so not that big a deal.
Wow, according to this post I must be a sad sight. I'm really not quite that bad, I think I have pretty hair, and eyes. Overall I'm a pretty girl, Oh and yes I'm just pretty damn fabulous to know and talk to so, there. ;)
Thursday, May 10, 2007
AuntB's *Blog this* challenge: physical appearance
Posted by redfox1218 at 9:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I had braces for two years. I got them off *one* week before we adopted our first son. I *hated* having them. Hurt like a SOB. But I'm a total wimp. I'm glad now I did it. They're straight, but little. It's wierd.
My adult acne went away after my hysterectomy. So later, sister, later.
Post a Comment