I am so totally proud of myself, I completely bypassed a whole full tray of macadamia nut, white chocolate chip, cranberry cookies. *sigh* I only smelled them, I did not eat them.
Oh and those are not three types of cookies, all three of those delectable ingredients are rolled into one delicious chewy, but slightly crunchy cookie.
I only smelled them, I did not eat them. *sigh*
Fox
More explanation on this topic later.
Tuesday, May 08, 2007
I only smelled them....
Posted by redfox1218 at 11:36 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
wow........wow,wow,wow. I can't say I would have done the same. Bravo!! Your post is just what I needed to read to get back on the whole good eating bandwagon thing. I've been a bit discouraged since I have been trying for a while now and have not had much success but I want to try again!!
Post a Comment