CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 06, 2007

The Universe is telling me.....

to quit trying to find online techniques for procrastination via 2peas, and get my bootie back to grading papers. *sigh*

It's just so easy. The computer, a portal to all sorts of entertainmaent, from free online games, to scrolling through scrapping message boards, to checking in on the bananas, to simply checking email, both regular and business related. Oh and never mind just googling crap, cause that can take you on a 2 hour adventure across the "interweb" as my sister calls it. Yes, the computer is simply the procrastinators paradise. Oh did I mention blogging is a great timewaster. You know writing about terribly simple everyday things (or not so everyday things) assuming that other people want to read it. Or at least trying to be vaguely insightful or possibly funny so other people want to read it. The funny thing is I have a definitive set of blogs I read at least once a day if not more just waitin for my friends to update, so evidently people do read blogs. In fact, while I haven't actually met AuntB I feel like I totally know her. Same with Nee in Germany, though I have met her once, briefly.

Anyway, I will try to do more everyday posting for my regular readers, ok, so westtexgirl and Htownmimerz are probably my only regular readers, if that much. (I apologize to anyone else who is a regular reader and I don't realize it, post a comment and then I will know the extent of my loyal fanbase!) I will try to post more.

Hmmm.

*checking clock*.... Okey dokey... a few more minutes of sanity when I didn't have to read the inaneness of the these assignments. augh. back to the salt mines.

I'll check in soon.

Fox

0 comments: