CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Free, free like the wind....

I am done! I gave my last final, tallied up the grades plugged em in, printed them out and turned em in! *happy dance, happy dance* yippee skippee!

Overall the students did, well, I had some good students and um, some not so good students. The not so good ones pretty much dropped, and left the good ones behind. No issues out of anyone *knock, knock* and for the most part everyone loved me, and gave me hugs and what not on their ways out. *sigh* thank God. After last semesters glares and under breath mutterings, I needed some sweet students and I had a few. I had some super sweet girls in my classes. The kind of people you truly hope do well, and send you a little note to let you know they made it into whatever program they were looking for. :)

It's funny I was in a cranky mood earlier, I didn't want to cook, and well with the obnoxious enlightenment I've had about food lately, I can't just "pick something up". If I think about it, I think about "what will these trans fats do to me?" and "this is going to make my blood sugar skyrocket and I'll store all that sugar as fat" Argh! Damn you South Beach Diet! It freaks me out that what he described in the book is actually turning out to be true. Like I had 1/2 cup of wild rice with dinner and lo and behold I feel hungry now. *sigh* I haven't felt hungry in like 4 days, and I've had 2 cookies and 1/2 cup of rice and I feel effing hungry. :(

But you know, I will want a hamburger and fries again someday, in all their incredible carb and trans fat laden glory. I have no idea what I will do that day.

The other thing about it is, I've been losing weight. So this stuff does work, I figure it would, it makes perfect sense, but to see it really working is another thing. I don't know how much I've lost this week, I haven't gotten on the scale. Monday is weigh day. I don't like to weigh more than once a week, cause well it'll take a week for that really show up and I like having that boost on Monday morning. Lets hope its another 2 lbs on Monday and then I'll be down 7 lbs total in 3 weeks! Not bad. :)

0 comments: