Ok let me make it clear I don't wish anyone to be physically hurt, but I do wish the Yankees a hundred year losing streak!!
First pettitte goes back to NY, which you know at least he did it before the season started etc. still a traitor (dead to me I tell you!) but at least he doesn't string you along like a bad boyfriend. clemens, now he on the other hand, has bugged me with his wishy washy, flippity, floppity indecisiveness on whether he was going to retire or not, both last year and this year. And here we were as an organization waiting by the phone like a little highschool girl "Will he call me and tell me he likes me today?" We were ready to hand over millions of dollars for just few months of pitching, like a girl ready to hand over "2nd base" because the star highschool pitcher talked to her in the cafeteria. All puns clearly intended, oh and lack of capitalization on names clearly intended as well, I offer no capitalization for people lucky enough to have been born in Texas and then turn their backs on their hometown teams, especially when they made it a point to let everyone know thats why they were coming back to "finish out their careers here with their hometown team". I revoke your Texan citizanships!! (and you know Texas is the only state that was its own country, so it means something!)
Anyway, clemens didn't even have the decency to tell us first, classless to announce it over the PA system to Yankee fans from Steinbrenner's box. "Well you got me outta Texas" (clemens) Don't let the door hit your @ss on the way out. OH and take your Bedazzler crazed "designer" wife with you. Look lady just cause you take a denim jacket (in colors other than denim no less) and add an obnoxious amount of studs to it in a tacky pattern doesn't make you a "designer". Oh wait and then there's your husbands signature which is where the real price comes in, but then again I wouldn't pay for that if it was 10 cents. I mean come on, I slap pictures and "bling" on paper but I don't call myself a designer. *eyeroll*
Ok ok, I think its out of my system now. Though I will forever root against the Yankees (I did before, but now more so) I hope they never win another game. Ever. Never. I know that is highly, highly unlikely, but I can hope.
Oh and HEB will have to come up with something else for their cute commercials all their stars are now gone. (pettitte, clemens, and Carr) Which sucks, cause those were funny. *sigh*
Monday, May 07, 2007
A pox and a curse upon the Yankees!!
Posted by redfox1218 at 7:30 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment