CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 28, 2007

*sigh* ANOTHER Coog loss

Well, The game did not go well. I cheered my little red and white heart out, I sang the school song, I chanted the proper words and nope. We still didn't win. Four out of the five last years we've gone to bowl games, we are 0-4. We haven't won a bowl game since 1980. *sigh*

How could we lose? We basically had a home game, thousands of people there wearing red and white. I really thought we were going to pull it out in the end. But we didn't.

I'm proud of dh though, he's doing well, he was more optomistic and handled the loss better than me. Silly hugh? It's only because I care, but now I'm invested in this school that I never went to, but I feel like I am a part of it through dh and actually through alot of my students.

Many of them are enrolled there and in my school. It's a school of hardworking, mostly commuter students. An incredibly diverse student body (39% white, 19% asian, 18% hispanic, 13% african american). Many are first generation college students. It's hard to keep on campus traditions alive when you have so many people commuting. Thats why I've found it's important to go to the games and support the teams. Anyway, I just wish the football team could catch a break. I wish we would just win. It breaks my heart. I almost wish I didn't care so much. :(

Go Coogs!

We love you anyway.

Better luck next year.

0 comments: