CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 03, 2007

Sweet hubby

You know I love it when my dh surprises me with some super random act of sweetness.
Like tonight, I got home late and I could tell on the phone he was annoyed that I was leaving work and hour later than I had told him I would be leaving, the previous time was still later than usual, so now I was even more late than I had anticipated being late. Anyway, I get home and start with some easy dinner and we finally sit down to eat and what has he recorded on the DVR for me? Charlie Brown Christmas!! My very favorite-est Christmas special of them all! He knows how much I love that Christmas special and I know just how much he doesn't like it. He doesn't hate it per se but, he does not look forward to watching it. So anyway, he says "I knew you would want to see it and when I recorded it the other day I missed 15 minutes of it. It's on a different channel and I got it from the beginning." I then proceed to look at my dh and my eyes got a little misty. It was one of those moments that let me know he was thinking of me and I love those moments.

Sometimes he makes me want to pull my hair out, and sometimes he makes me want to dance around all funny like. Then sometimes he just makes me feel loved. I like that the best. :)

Thanks dh.


PS. We actually had another moment this weekend, we went to the mall yesterday just to get out a bit (ok kinda stupid move, its holiday season and we went to THE MALL.) Anyway, we're walking around, going into a few stores etc. and he reminds me that we need to hold on till the 12th cause of the budget blah, blah, blah. Then we walk into the Hallmark store and I check to see what pieces have been added to my Nativity set. I love my Nativity set, it's one of my favorite parts of Christmas. I have the Willowtree Nativity set, I had wanted it since the first time I saw it in 2000, and finally two years ago I got it. It will be our Nativity set till the day I die. Anywho, The Ox and Goat are the only pieces I don't have. My dh then looks at me and says "Go ahead, get the ox and goat." I look at him, he smiles and says again "well go ahead, get the ox and goat." I smiled really big and kissed him. I've never loved my husband and farm animals more.

0 comments: