CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Redfox Prints

Wow, evidently in a bloggy mood.

As I put on my makeup, I realize, I need a makeover. not necessarily the "What not to wear" ok kinda, but I need to do something with this hair and this clothes. I've been letting myself go, too many ponytails, and while my dh loves my hair like this (one of the reasons why I love him) I can't look like this everyday. Much like I phased out the "collegiate baseball cap" days, I must phase out the ponytail days. Or at least, keep them to a minimum. Something needs to be done. Dh will not like this, as it will lead to spending of money. But this transcends money.

-the fox, over and out.

1 comments:

Yoda said...

Open the wallet, D-man... open it up and see that nothing bad will happen. ;)