Damn, why did I look at a previous post with those damn breakfast cookies. Now I want some. Grrr. Started the WW in earnest today. I tracked my food and stayed pretty well on task. I've identified really just a few items I could cut out of my diet and probably lose a bit of weight by just doing that. I am a carbo-holic and I love crackers, of any kind, I'll pretty much eat them no matter what. The crackers are kind of killing my diet. If I can just get over them and pretty much incorporate eating fruits or veggies whenever I feel like munching I think I can lose the weight. I did it tonight. I really wanted those breakfast cookies tonight, and instead I MADE myself wash the grapes I bought yesterday and eat them. They were good, and satisfied my munching craving, all for 0 pts and bonus fiber, Yay me! Augh.
I've also decided that there are some things I just can't give up. I can give up soda, even the diet kind, sweetened cereal, egg yolks, but right now I can't give up my dark chocolate. I just CAN'T, nay, I WON'T. Dark chocolate has flavenoids and antioxidants anyway, and I'm pretty sure they are good for me. I will fore-go the crackers I mentioned above to have a few extra points to devote to my lovely Dove dark chocolate. The little easter egg shaped chocolates are the perfect amount. Mmmmmmm. Enough about my weight issues, I'll save it for a rant that I'm sure will happen any day now.
I got up with Isabella, fed her, put her down again and when dh left for work I told myself I would get back in bed cause damn it, I deserve it and I can do it right now. However you knwo how it goes, I never did. Then Isabella woke up early and I went and picked her up. I decided to try napping in bed with her. Normally I am super paranoid about her being in bed with me at all, but I tried it and everyone was right. You sleep, but you sleep so lightly I stayed in the exact same position as I started in. It was really sweet to nap with her, I think I will again tomorrow. :)
Then we moseyed on over to the Target and picked up a couple of things including MAM pacifiers. I have no idea why in the multitudes of paci's I have purchased I never purchased these. They actually work the best! They stay in her mouth the best. Well I'll be! They are also the cutest out there, thank goodness! ;)
I also found the little ottomans I'd like to get once we move the coffee table out, and purchase the area rug. Someday soon. I already alerted dh to the impending purchase. He did not like it, but I said too bad, it has to happen.
Oh good news on the daycare front. I called them to check in and reassure them that I still want to give them loads of money to care for my child. The owner told me that June was looking good, she had already worked through May and June looked really good. Thank the Lord! *sigh of relief* At least I now know it's pretty much in the bag that my baby will have what I consider some of the best child care in the area, and down the street from work no less! Yay!
Finally I'll end with what I want to be a blogging tradition, my favorite thing of the day. It could be a memory, a feeling, an action, and actual object. Anything, but it had to have been my favorite thing.
March 24th favorite: my favorite moment today was when I woke up Isabella and she smiled a great big grin at me. I love that she just beams at me now when I wake her up. It's like I am the best thing ever to her, I guess I am in her limited little world. I hope I still am when her world is not so limited. She is certainly the best thing that has ever happened to me and my world is pretty big. She melts my heart with her great big grin. Love, love, love her!!
*yawn* ok, sleepy, time to go to bed. G'night.
Over and out, 10-4.
-Fox
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Back for more fun.
Posted by redfox1218 at 11:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment