CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 26, 2009

March 25th wrap up

Well I am back tonight to review my day, and so exciting it was.

I didn't get to get rid of those magazines today, the day got away from me. When I put the baby down for her afternoon nap I decided to get dinner ready enough to just put in the oven when necessary. I made mini meatloaves. Damn, they were good. Like, real good. Yum, yum, yum! I got the recipe from someone on the veggie board and it requires some kinda of spice mixture that has like five billion things in it, but once you mix it up you have it every time you need it and so I already have it mixed. Otherwise its a fairly straight forward meatloaf, but oh so good, and super juicy, not dry at all! I made 4 mini loaves, and froze 2. I'm thinking we'll have them next week or the week after. yay me! Tomorrow the magazines, they just drive me crazy.

I didn't do so great on the WW today. I started out ok, but then by lunchtime I just didn't care anymore and it was out the window. I guess tomorrow is another day, I'll start again. *sigh*

My knees ache, as does my back. I swear I realize more and more I'm getting old(er). I almost think to myself I shouldn't have another baby, I mean crap, this one is wearing me out bad, another one?! Don't worry I know I will, I want Isabella to have a sibling and I want to experience pregnancy just one more time (as crazy as that sounds). Though I keep thinking that kids would have been far better around 27 or so. However I guess thats not what God had in store for me. I wish I knew what else he's got in store for me. *sigh* Anyway, Other mothers out there, will I get over this aching back/knees etc.? or is it permanent?

I'm following American Idol this season. I really like Allison (I think); the 16 year old rocker chick, as well as Danny Gokey. I do not like Adam, he drives me nuts with his drama queen-esqe stage presence, and Megan drives me crazy with her weird vibrato and her awkward shimmy on stage. Just enough of them already.

Ok, getting sleepy and I should get to bed. I wonder if my sister and I have plans tomorrow. I thought we had made plans last week but I can't remember exactly and I wonder if she remembers exactly. I guess I'll call her in the A.M.

March 25th favorite thing: getting back in the kitchen and turning out a great dish! I love to cook/bake. Some days I wonder if I would like to do it for other people for money and then I wonder if that would take the fun out of it. I'm thinking yes. I'm not an entrepreneur. I do love to cook for other people, but just for fun. I don't do anything fancy and I don't do anything too off the cuff, mostly just following good recipes, but I still like it, and I love it when other people do too! :)

G'night
Fox.

Ok, I'm getting sleepy

0 comments: