CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Just babbling

Just saying what's going on in my head.



I've come to really like these cookies I found at the store. They are Animal breakfast cookies. they are made with oats, almonds and cranberries. They kinda grew on me and now I really like em!

I can't find my camera damn it. I remember I saw it last when I went to go visit my parents. I thought I took it with me, but didn't take it out of the car. I really want my camera. My baby is changing every day and I need to take pictures!!

Damn I need to clean up around my computer office area. Too much clutter.

I need to freakin' go back to bed for just a few more minutes of sleep. Sooo tired.

We have a Dr. appt. at 9:30. I can't wait to see just how much my little one has grown in these two months. She has grown at least 2 inches, and I'm not sure how many pounds. She's almost too big for the bassinet, and honestly sleeping so well through the night that she could move into her own room. *sniffle* but my little baby, all by herself. *sniffle, sniffle* I swear I have gotten so clingy with her. I just want to hold her, and hold her, and hold her. I keep thinking each day that goes by is one more day closer to going back to work and while I will appreciate the work again, I will miss seeing my little girl all day, and snuggling with her. I know I still have a good while with her, but I know it will go by so very quickly too.

*Sigh*

Ok, gonna go lay in bed for 20 minutes till I gotta get up again and get in the shower. *sigh*.

Fox.

0 comments: