I am a diurnal animal. Definitely not nocturnal and not even really crepuscular, definitely diurnal.
So I can not continue my late night musings, I just can't stay up that late. After a few days of that I start to get really tired and cranky. It's not a good thing.
So here I am. Things I have noticed and want to write down.
Isabella has started cooing and "talking" alot more lately. Like in the last few days. She'll just break out in "oohs", and "aaahs", and occasionally an "Oooaaawoo". usually she's talking to her little animal toys as they spin over head. I love watching her make these noises, her little bow shaped mouth is so cute! I especially love to hear her progress. A great thought came to mind the other night as I was marveling at my little humans vocal development; I thought "I wonder what her voice will sound like?" It was a thought I had never had before. Her voice, her communication, her speech. Talking is so fundamental to women, I think, and specifically to me, that this pondering of my daughters voice seemed kind of profound. I wonder what she will sound like. *smile* I can't wait to find out.
I also saw an interview with Patti Reagan this weekend. She was discussing the long time strained relationship with her mother (and father) and she was talking about how the mother/daughter relationship is so important and so fundamental and so difficult. She basically articulated all the fears I've had about having this particular relationship. It's such a difficult thing that I'm almost afraid of it. I'm so afraid of screwing it up. but I guess we all do somehow, but yet, we mostly survive it and come to respect it. *sigh*
I actually got on the treadmill this morning. I worked out, hard. I wanted to die. but I guess I'll get back on again tomorrow. I'm a sucker for punishment I guess.
Ok, thats enough. G'night.
Fox.
Monday, March 30, 2009
I'm diurnal
Posted by redfox1218 at 9:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment