CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

chatting updates



I swear I have fallen in love with these Dove dark chocolate eggs. Like really, I can't handle not eating them. I LOVE THEM. I am soo addicted. *fist shaking to the sky* CURSE YOU DOVE CHOCOLATE!

Ok, I'm feeling fairly productive, ate a sensible breakfast, swiffered the kitchen and living room. Thank God, I was about to die in dust bunny hell. How in the world can dust/fuzz pile up like that? If I can just keep up the swiffering like 1-2 times a week I bet we'd be dust bunny free.

I want to change my living room so bad I can't stand it!!! I swear one of these days I'm just going to do it, husband or no husband approval. I know exactly what I want to do, take out coffee table, buy cute nature-y area rug, buy two small round fake suede ottomans from Target that actually double as storage (for baby toys hello!), buy large clock from Target to put in place of stupid year round Christmas wreath. Buy another set of stars from Target to hang above fireplace with the other set with B&W pictures of me, dh and baby. Antique the name letters I purchased 2 years ago and put on mantel. Purchase floating picture frame choose 3 wedding photos and hang next to mantel. Take out dh's diplomas and hang by stair case. (sweet Jesus why have them if you're not gonna hang them?) purchase a few new throw pillows in nature-y colors. Sounds good right? That's what I thought. Oh and I want to purchase/put on drawer pulls for the kitchen as well. Honestly I don't need dh for one single bit of any of this. Except maybe to help me move the coffee table upstairs.

Today however I will accomplish taking out most of the magazines from my house and putting them into paper bags to take to recycling this weekend. So done with all this crap in my house.

Ok gotta go wake the baby, not sure why she has slept in so late today! Hmmmm. Ok, no more neglectful mother here, gotta go. I'll check in later and report on my progress. To whom I don't know, It's only Becky and Yoda that may occasionally stop by, but that's ok.

Over and out, 10-4
Fox.

5 comments:

~B said...

You woke her up?

I don't think I *ever* did that. I didn't nurse though. So...

Yoda said...

*I* nursed... and I damn sure never woke my baby. I don't get it either, B. ;)

Fox, ya big freak!

Yoda said...

Correction, I never woke them after the first two weeks once we had the nursing thing down.

Yoda said...

Oh, and one more thing... I *SO* want to live closer so I can help you do these things.

It kills me not living closer to you and that sweet baby girl. Kills me.

redfox1218 said...

Awww, I know, I wish you lived closer too, cause I totally need someone to go with me to get these items and get this shishma done! Also Isabella misses you too. :(