CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 23, 2009

Nocturnal

I now know why all my friends play their scrapping hobby at night. Cause you just don't have time during the day.

Now I haven't taken to scrapping at night, since I haven't gotten back to scrapping at all just yet. But I decided to come down and blog a bit and have a moment to myself after putting the baby to sleep.

OH sheesh, glorious moments to myself. Unheard of.

Dh is now sick. The baby and I were sick this weekend and we're getting over it, dh is just getting into the thick of it. I hate that he acts like he's dying. I'm sorry you feel like shit, but deal with it, you're a big boy. I didn't ask him to take the baby at all tonight, he slept on the couch and by the end of the night I was almost a basket case and I finally told him that he couldn't just shut down when he was sick. If he'll remember I didn't shut down this weekend even though I would have loved to. Guess who still took care of the baby even though she felt like crap? Oh yeah that would be me.

I still feel fairly unaccomplished like the other day. During the day, you don't get enough time to finish anything. You just have enough time to get started organizing something or cleaning something out and then you have to tend to the baby again. My house looks like a disaster, still, all the time, 24/7. I hate it.

There are far too many objects in my house. Literally objects. I want to donate, throw away, burn, give away, destroy, throw out, whatever, most of the crap in my house. It is all clutter. Piling up on top of itself. Bleh.

Ok, I need to go to sleep, so I can get up again at 6 to start over again. Ah 6 hours of sleep. Yay. Not nearly enough.

Fox.

1 comments:

~B said...

You'll get there, Fox. I promise. Those little ones are a huge adjustment. HUGE!!

As far as Mr. Fox being a puss - - sorry.

*HUGS*